Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us
Grocery shopping just got easier with Fresh Market To Go. Fresh Market To Go is our new online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything that you love about Fresh Market, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, select a pickup time and arrive at the store to pick them up.
Currently Fresh Market To Go is only available at our Kaysville location. To request Fresh Market To Go at another Fresh Market, click here.
Delivery with Shipt is available at the following locations: 17th South, 21st South, 39th South, Granger, Taylorsville, East Sandy, American Fork, Provo, South Ogden, East Ogden, Layton and Kaysville.
Please complete the form below and we will do all that we can to bring it closer to you!
The pickup at store fee for all orders is $1.99.
Prices online may vary from those in-store. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Fresh Market weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at email@example.com
For delivery pricing options, please visit http://help.shipt.com/pricing
Yes! Through our partners at Shipt, we now offer delivery at the following locations: 17th South, 21st South, 39th South, Granger, Taylorsville, East Sandy, American Fork, Provo, South Ogden, East Ogden, Layton and Kaysville. To start shopping online for home or business delivery, click here.
Fresh Market To Go is open from 9 am to 7 pm, Monday - Saturday. All Fresh Market locations are closed on Sundays, however, you can still shop online Sunday for pick up on Monday. On holidays, our pickup hours are subject to store holiday hours. You can view available times at checkout.
Yes, we fulfill same day orders. All orders require a 4 hour lead time. The last time that an order can be placed for same day pickup is 1:00 pm
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Fresh Market To Go works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Fresh Market weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting www.rosieapp.com/signup?retailer=freshmarket
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed.
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time for in-store pick up or delivery
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Checkout with your credit card
- Pickup your order at your selected time or be home at the time of your scheduled delivery. Be sure to have your confirmation code handy as it is required to release your order.
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to six days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails.
Whether shopping in-store or online with Fresh Market To Go, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards at this time. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept SNAP/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule
- Look for the Fresh Market To Go parking stalls or designated curbside area
- Call or text the number on your email confirmation and we will bring your order out to your car.